Android Devices (phones and tablets) - please note - you must have a screen pattern lock or password on your device to be able to do this.
- Download the certificate from here. Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button.
iOS Devices (ipad/iphone)
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click on the downloaded file and press the Install button.
- You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPad." Press the Install Now button.
- Next, you need to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings.
- Click on the toggle next to *.securly.com
- Click Continue.
- Download in the installer from here.
- Open up the archive and run the installer.
- In some instances this does not work and a manual install is required. Please follow the instructions here
- Download the installer here
- Run the installer - you need admin rights on your device to do this.
- Firefox users need to manually install the certificate into the browser. Instructions can be found here
- Download the certificate here.
- Open the certificate and follow the onscreen prompts.
Private Chromebook - no action is needed - please sign in with your school account. Private accounts are not supported.
Tri-Valley provides WiFi access to all Staff and Students of the district and approved guest. All traffic is monitored and recorded. App usage is also tracked. Usage requires that a security certificate is installed on your personal device, all district devices already have this installed - see below.